Hello, I’m Andy and I’m a software developer. I enjoy taking photos in my spare time.
some things I made
- Tin Whistle Tab Creator: client-side app for creating music tabs for tin whistles, stored locally in the browser.
- Field of View Calculator: simple app for sim racers to help determine mathematically correct field of view.
- Stack Merge: a client-side app for merging a stack of photos using a median algorithm, so only the parts of a photo that are the same in most of them end up in the output.
- Dot Matrix: client-side app for generating large dot versions of input images, like this example (based on this original image).
- Unicode Character Database: like the name says: search or browse Unicode characters.
- CHBS Passphrase Generator: generates random passphrases based on the xkcd ‘correct horse battery staple’ comic.
- QuickSlide: quick and easy popup image viewer.
- Guild Bounty Tracker: tool for helping guilds during Bounty missions in Guild Wars 2.
- MeasureMeasure: bookmarklet for calculating the average measure of a given paragraph element on any page.